Start using packagecloud in minutes
Join thousands of developers using packagecloud to distribute software securely, consistently, and affordably.
READMElast updated: Fri 05/27/16 at 05:37:22 PM by
PhantomJS - Scriptable Headless WebKit
Note: Please do not create a GitHub pull request without reading the Contribution Guide first. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the pull request.
- Headless web testing. Lightning-fast testing without the browser is now possible!
- Page automation. Access and manipulate web pages with the standard DOM API, or with usual libraries like jQuery.
- Screen capture. Programmatically capture web contents, including CSS, SVG and Canvas. Build server-side web graphics apps, from a screenshot service to a vector chart rasterizer.
- Network monitoring. Automate performance analysis, track page loading and export as standard HAR format.
- Multiplatform, available on major operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and other Unices.
- Pure headless (no X11) on Linux, ideal for continuous integration systems. Also runs on Amazon EC2, Heroku, and Iron.io.
- Easy to install: Download, unpack, and start having fun in just 5 minutes.
- Explore the complete documentation.
- Read tons of user articles on using PhantomJS.
- Join the mailing-list and discuss with other PhantomJS fans.
PhantomJS is free software/open source, and is distributed under the BSD license. It contains third-party code, see the included
third-party.txt file for the license information on third-party code.
PhantomJS is created and maintained by Ariya Hidayat (Twitter: @ariyahidayat), with the help of many contributors. Follow the official Twitter stream @PhantomJS to get the frequent development updates.
|phantomjs_2.1.1_amd64.deb||ubuntu/yakkety||pushed by armando over 1 year ago|
|phantomjs_2.1.1.dsc||ubuntu/yakkety||pushed by armando over 1 year ago|
|phantomjs_2.1.1_amd64.deb||ubuntu/precise||pushed by armando over 1 year ago|
|phantomjs_2.1.1.dsc||ubuntu/precise||pushed by armando over 1 year ago|
|phantomjs_2.1.1_amd64.deb||ubuntu/trusty||pushed by armando over 1 year ago|
|phantomjs_2.1.1.dsc||ubuntu/trusty||pushed by armando over 1 year ago|
|phantomjs_2.1.1_amd64.deb||ubuntu/xenial||pushed by armando over 1 year ago|
|phantomjs_2.1.1.dsc||ubuntu/xenial||pushed by armando over 1 year ago|